Tuesday 13 December 2011

PR photography in Altrincham

As a commercial photographer based in Altrincham, I am often approached by local start up companies and SME's to create images that they can use for promotional and PR purposes.

Olio is a new start up business, a deli sandwich shop that opened in the lovely Goose Green square in Altrincham a couple of months ago.  I know the owner, Emma Duckworth, through the Altrincham and Sale Chamber of Commerce, so was delighted when I was asked to take a couple of portraits of her for some publicity use for the new shop.

As well as showing Emma, the portraits were designed to highlight the fine food that the shop produces - in this case, delicious bagels - and also include the shop's branding.  Thus they are 'spreading the brand' when they appear in the press.    



The images appear on the Facebook page and new website for the company and have been used in the local press.

In case you're feeling hungry and fancy trying one of the smoked salmon and cream cheese bagels (and I really would recommend them), Olio can be found at 4 Goose Green, Altrincham WA14 1DW.

If you have a new business, or would like to promote a new product, and are interested in talking about PR photography, please contact me on 01565 8777186 or drop me a line at info@martinhambleton.com.  I'd love to hear from you.

No comments: